Kay Bal is a Licensed Real Estate Salesperson dedicated to providing her clients only with the highest level of customer service whether buying, selling, renting, or investing. She takes deep pride in her knowledge of the local area, school districts, neighborhood information, and related services. With over 18 years of real estate experience, Kay has found what clients appreciate most is her calm and professional demeanor, clear communication, strong negotiating skills, finding creative win-win solutions, and maintaining privacy and confidentiality of their matters.
As a real estate agent, Kay believes she is only successful if she exceeds her clients’ expectations. Treating her clients’ assets as if they are her own is of utmost importance to her. She is proud to have acquired many friends through her real estate business - believing that clients should be treated as if they are family members and given advice based on what is best for them. With her affiliation with Christie’s International Real Estate, Kay is able to leverage the strength of Christie’s unparalleled corporate marketing resources and superior customer service programs to assist and support clients throughout the entire real estate process.
Prior to transitioning to real estate full time in 2003, Kay worked as a Research Chemist from 1989 to 2002 in the United Kingdom and New York patenting a process technique in both Europe and the USA. She believes that experience now helps her to find solutions, prevent problems, and have backup plans before any issue arises.
Kay also operates her home staging service – Lux Home Staging. This service helps add money to a seller’s bottom line by:
- Helping market to a broader set of buyers through the 3 R's: Rearrange, Refresh, Redesign.
- Reducing Days on Market, putting money in your pocket sooner than an unstaged home. Staged homes also sell for higher prices than unstaged homes.
- Creating a world of possibilities and give each room a purpose.
- Helping buyers make an emotional connection to your home. Staging allows buyers to envision themselves living in your home.
- Staging a home can help avoid a price reduction, safeguarding the equity you have built.
Visit luxhomestaging.com for more information.